A well-known lifestyle blogger and fitness model was killed by an exploding whipped cream dispenser, her family announced.
Relatives of Rebecca Burger broke the heartbreaking news to her fans in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
“It is with great sadness we announce the death of Rebecca who died the June 18th, 2017 in an accident in the home,” the post read.
In an earlier Instagram message, the family explained that the 33-year-old fitness guru was killed by a defective cream dispenser that exploded and hit her in the chest.
The family also urged people not to purchase the faulty bottle.
“Do not use this style of utensil! Tens of thousands of defective devices are still in circulation,” the warning read.
According to BBC, Burger received medical attention but died of cardiac arrest at the hospital.
The model, who has more than 150,000 Instagram followers, often shared photos of her in workout gear and sultry swimsuits. Her social media page was also littered with images of her dog and pictures of her meals.